Terms and Conditions
Subscription Terms and Conditions
- Quotation Validity: This quotation is valid for a period of 30 days unless amended by agreement.
- Fees: Fees are indicated per line items above and the quotation total does not reflect the total value of the Subscription Agreement.
- Fee Payment Schedule: Upfront payment is required for implementation and monthly payment within 30 days. Non-payment could lead to interest being levied at the maximum legal rate and possible restriction of access to the services
- Fee Escalation: Rates are capped at the Consumer Price Index rate, as of March annually
- Support: The Licensor will bill at an hourly rate that will be defined and quoted upfront for approval and for billing to commence. All technical support tickets are to be logged on the Social Collective help desk hello.thesocialcollective.co –The Licensee agrees that all the necessary information required to troubleshoot will be provided.
- Consulting Support Fee: This fee will be quoted upfront and applies to special cases/projects
- Additional Training: The Licensor agrees to provide additional training upon request to Licensee’s employees billed at one hour of the relevant rate. Training materials will be provided and a certified assessment will be available should this be required.
- Custom Development: The Licensor will review, provide a costing (quote) and upon approval commence with the development of one or more features for the Licensee, which will be built into the Licensor’s core technology and framework. The Licensee acknowledges that customisation is built into the core framework, owned by the Licensor. Customisation is implemented to suit the specific needs of the Licensee (as will be detailed in the specification brief) and is licensed to the Licensee under the Subscription Agreement.
- Third Party Services and Associated Costs: these may include: SMS, USSD, Hosting, and other third Party paid services. Costs for any third party services may be billed by the Licensor from time to time.
- Delivery Schedule: The Licensor agrees to implement the solution on a subdomain within 30 days after execution of this Agreement
- Social Collective Subscription Agreement: The Subscription Agreement shall be valid for 1 (one) year from the date of expiry of the quotation. This Agreement regulates access and use of a cloud and mobile based framework and database solution provided by the Licensor for the purpose of tracking of and reporting on engagements, connections, development, outcomes, learning, employability and creating a database of Licensee information, through the services provided by the Licensor. This Agreement will automatically renew annually, unless cancelled by either party in accordance with the Subscription Agreement. Access to Super Admin privileges on the solution is dependent on the acceptance of the Social Collective Subscription Agreement.
- Deemed Acceptance: The Licensee’s acceptance of this quotation is deemed acceptance of the Agreement which constitutes a binding agreement and ensures that services can be provided to the Licensee.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The Licensee and the Licensor agree that User Data, Account Data, Stored Data, measurement M&E specifics and reports (as defined in the Subscription Agreement) will remain the property of the Licensee (Licensee Data). The Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the Licensor owns all IPR in and to the Services (including but not limited to the Software, Source Code and Documentation, in providing the Services to the Licensee and any modifications of any of those and derivative works created using any of those. Ownership of IPR between the Licensor and the Licensee shall be solely governed by the Subscription Agreement.