Why work with us?
The Social Collectives software solutions aim to maximise the sustainable impact of the world’s Environmental Social and Governance investments. We provide structure and process for Monitoring and Evaluation (Impact Reporting). Our clients are able to continually quantify the impact and sustainability of their programmes. Our cloud-based solutions assist organisations in understanding and improving the efficiency of their impact investments
We are recruiting for an ESG Customer Success Manager who is able to champion new business opportunities as well as project manage existing customers who require a high level of support.
Internal and external relationship management, keeping on top of changes and results driven management style along with demanding client requirements will require a strong understanding of multiple project management, sales and solutions to ensure smooth object delivery, execution and overall customer satisfaction in a busy environment and one where self management is a must.
Current client management, management of projects, implementation of projects, ensure deadlines are met, liaison with various stakeholders on projects, ability to multitask on various requirements and enhance services offered to clients by gaining trust and full understand of our solution and clients requirements, ability to advise developers and guide on client proposals
- Consult with clients to identify program needs
- Act as a resource about program development and initiatives
- Prepare briefing notes, reports and presentations as required
- Provide advice to senior officials concerning relevant issues
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer services.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
- Explain to customers how specific types of services will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of services, products or services.
- Business Development
- Sales Development
- Marketing Support
- Revenue Growth
- Cost Estimates
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Strategy to implement at client relating to monitoring of CSI programs / employee programs
- Write up of strategy, collaborate with client teams and TSC internal teams / developers to ensure best and completed outcome to client
- Monthly, daily, Monitoring and Evaluation Implementation
- Client Support and communication
- Environmental Social and Governance Impact Reporting and Data Analysis
- Develop long range plans, programs and strategies
- Monitor programs and services to ensure they meet stated goals
- Assist with program evaluations and updates to programs and services
- Collect and analyse information and data for an annual report
- Review develop policies, guidelines, standards and reporting systems
- Adapt existing programs as required
- Research new programs
- Make recommendations about adapting programs to meet unique needs
- Evaluate programs and components
- Administer programs
- Prepare and distribute program information and opportunities
- Monitor that proposal requirements are being met
- Participate on inter-agency and community committees
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors’ behaviors.
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites